- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am—3:00pm
- Hospital call: 1:5 coverage at Bay Health Kent Campus (paid)
- Procedures: General GI only
- Eligibility: BC/ BE Gastroenterologists; J-1 Visa Sponsorship Available
Why practice with FGS?
- Higher than average earning potential offered SOONER than your colleagues.
- Unmatched work/ life balance for our staff and supporting families—Enjoy working hard and MORE time off.
- Experience a highly efficient endoscopy unit with well-trained staff ready to GROW with you.
Additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary with 2 options:
- 3-year salary guaranteed
- 15-month eligibility to transition to productivity
- $25,000 Sign-on bonus/ relocation package
- Partnership tracks available to practice, ASC, and real estate
- 4 weeks PTO & CME
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Malpractice insurance coverage
About our Practice:
Since 1994, First State Gastroenterology has served the community with high-quality, individual patient care. It was the first to establish an Ambulatory Surgery Center in Kent County. With over 4,000 endoscopic procedures done annually, you can count on our expertise
About our Team:
Our growing team includes a dedicated, board-certified Gastroenterologist and physician assistant with over two decades of combined experience and established rapport. We were honored to receive Delaware Today® Magazine Top Doc Award.
Central Delaware Endoscopy Unit
644 South Queen Street, Dover, DE 19904
Founded in 1996, Central Delaware Endoscopy Unity was the first Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) in Kent County. All of our physicians are board-certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and perform over 4,000 endoscopic procedures annually.
Central Delaware Endoscopy Unit is Dover's premier free-standing ambulatory surgery center. We pride ourselves on providing patients with high-quality care and personal service, and we were honored to receive Delaware Today® Magazine Top Doc Award.
When you’re in Delaware, you’re always just minutes away from some must-see attractions – many tucked into the cozy hills of the Brandywine Valley; others arrayed along Delaware’s spectacular Atlantic Coast. On your next Delaware vacation, be sure to visit top attractions such as; the beaches, the DuPont Mansions, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge plus, much more.