Join First State Gastroenterology in Dover, Delaware. This is an exciting opportunity to practice high quality clinical care while enjoying a Great Lifestyle near Coastal Delaware!
- Competitive Base Salary
- 3 week PTO and 1 week CME
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Simultaneous Partnership Tract to Practice, ASC and Real Estate.
- Relocation Provided
- J-1 Applicants Welcomed
- Access to state-of-the-art endoscopy center
- 8:00am-3:00pm Monday- Friday work schedule
- Desirable call schedule covering only one hospital.
- Great lifestyle for raising a family,
- Close proximity to Delaware beaches and short travel to Philadelphia and Washington DC
Central Delaware Endoscopy Unit
644 South Queen Street, Dover, DE 19904
Founded in 1996, Central Delaware Endoscopy Unity was the first Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) in Kent County. All of our physicians are board-certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and perform over 4,000 endoscopic procedures annually.
Central Delaware Endoscopy Unit is Dover's premier free-standing ambulatory surgery center. We pride ourselves on providing patients with high-quality care and personal service, and we were honored to receive Delaware Today® Magazine Top Doc Award.
When you’re in Delaware, you’re always just minutes away from some must-see attractions – many tucked into the cozy hills of the Brandywine Valley; others arrayed along Delaware’s spectacular Atlantic Coast. On your next Delaware vacation, be sure to visit top attractions such as; the beaches, the DuPont Mansions, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge plus, much more.